UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp
Become a Professional Product Manager
With the part-time UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp, you can go from beginner to product management professional in 25 weeks–all online, with no prior experience needed. Learn UI/UX practices, product design and marketing, and software development skills to jumpstart a fulfilling, lucrative career as a Product Manager.
Interested in Product Management?
Program at a Glance
Next Start Date
Why Learn Product Management
Ideal for professionals who thrive in a variable environment, product managers own the research, processes, development, and quality assurance necessary to bring products to life.
Product managers help companies become or remain relevant by overseeing every aspect of their product development lifecycle. From conceptualization through pricing, consumer strategy, marketing, and beyond, a product manager ensures that goods and services are built in response to user needs. As a product manager, you’ll collect the relevant data needed to inform product decisions, conduct customer research, collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders, and design new product features.
Is product management a good fit for you?
Find out for yourself! Explore the industry, career pathways and more with our free Intro to Product Management course.
The Demand for Product Managers
According to Burning Glass, product management employment in the US is projected to grow 22% over the next decade.
Businesses are actively seeking product management professionals across all industries and sizes, including local high-tech employers like Anthem Blue Cross, Toyota, and Verizon.
Hiring for roles like Product Manager, Product Owner, and Offering Manager, these companies are rapidly growing and building out their technical teams.
UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp students graduate well-prepared for these roles and many others.
Strengthen Your Resume
With Product Management
Whether you’re looking to upskill or change careers entirely, you can master the foundations of product management through our Product Management Bootcamp. Over 25 weeks, you’ll develop a professional portfolio, gain valuable experience with product management tools, and practice sought-after tech skills like UX/UI development. Plus, you’ll receive networking and job search support to guide your career journey.
Learn more about the program, then submit your application to get started!
Why Choose The UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp
The UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp powered by Fullstack Academy offers you an immersive, cost-effective learning experience with robust product management training through real-life, authentic scenarios. Students of the UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp graduate job-ready to build successful futures as product managers in tech, finance, construction, health care, and more.
Fullstack Academy is one of the longest-running and most successful tech bootcamps in the nation, with incredible student reviews, years of experience in education, and impressive graduate outcomes.
Students are assisted by career success coaches and graduate as members of the Fullstack Academy community—a supportive alum network that can help open doors to future opportunities in TX, online/remotely, and beyond!
Fullstack Academy brings its learning method, reputation, and community to the University of Texas at Dallas Product Management Bootcamp to make Product Manager training more accessible.
How UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp Works
|Part-time, 25-week immersive program|
|Live online format|
*break week after essentials.
Allow for an additional 1-4 hours of independent classwork per week
Intro to Product Management
You could already possess countless strengths that can be leveraged into a successful product management career with help from the UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp.
Take our FREE self-paced Intro to Product Management: Skills to Career Pathway course to see which of your existing strengths translate into a career as a Product Manager. You’ll also learn about industry roles and job growth, explore pathways to a product management education, and much more.
Tuition and Payment Options
There are many ways to pay for your bootcamp experience including self-pay, employer-pay, local/state government assistance, scholarships, and personal loans. Learn more about payment options.
The University of Texas at Dallas is committed to making tech education more accessible, so we’re reducing the enrollment deposit to $99* (normally $1,000) for a limited time. Get started on your journey before the deposit increases!
Enrollment Deposit -
Tuition During Program - $12,396
Total Tuition - $12,495
*Offer eligibility: Upon admittance into the program, pay the $99 non-refundable deposit in full prior to the enrollment date.
$1,500 Founder’s Scholarship
To celebrate the Product Management Bootcamp launch, the Founder's Scholarship will be given to all students enrolled in the inaugural July 2022 cohort.
$500 Community Scholarship
For UT Dallas alumni, current students, and employees.
$2,000 Military Scholarship**
For active-duty service members and military veterans (for the inaugural cohort only).
$1,000 Military Scholarship**
For active-duty service members and military veterans (for subsequent cohorts).
**Valid ID required.
Big Return On Your Investment
Boost your earning potential in 25 weeks by gaining the skills you need to launch a new career in product management. Product managers in the U.S. earn an average salary of $107,105 (Burning Glass), making now a lucrative and exciting time to join the product management field.
What You Will Learn
Our teaching methods enable students at every level to thrive. We ensure our curriculum consists of the most current, in-demand technologies to jumpstart a successful product management career. Taught by industry experts, the bootcamp is designed to provide technical skill-building as well as hands-on experience.
- The Product Development Lifecycle
- Building Business Models
- Business Fundamentals
- Hypothesis Validation
- Design Thinking
- Product Planning, e.g., building product roadmaps, understanding MVPs
- Product Analytics
- Building a Product Strategy
- Working with and Hiring Teams
- Landing a Job as a Product Manager
- 24 weeks of instruction, plus one break week = a 25-week program.
- Learn and practice both quantitative and qualitative methods for gaining a deep understanding of users’ needs and interests.
- Develop a strong foundation in key design concepts and prototyping products across a wide range of industries.
- Leverage techniques for one of the most critical aspects of a Product Manager’s job. Some techniques you will learn include empathy mapping, product storytelling, and creating go-to-market plans.
- Ground yourself in the world of product management in software development. Learn agile, technical concepts, like APIs and machine learning, and tech stack concepts.
Product Management Tools
While guiding a product from initial concept to market can be complex, the curriculum in the UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp teaches you the latest tools and software necessary to get the job done successfully.
Our well-rounded curriculum covers essential product management tools for industry analysis, road mapping, project tracking, management, marketing, and more. Here are just some of the tools and software you’ll learn in our program:
Designed by Real Product Management Experts
The UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp curriculum focuses on real-world application. Dynamic, working product management professionals developed the material in accordance with industry best practices as well as optimal student experience.
Meet our Curriculum Designers:
CEO of Winnovation Agency, a consulting firm for innovation and marketing
- For the last 10 years, Sierra Pollard has made innovation her passion in life.
- Sierra has also served as Adjunct Professor of Product Innovation at universities, including the University of North Florida, Virginia Commonwealth University, and the University of Florida.
Science, Engineering, and Product Lead in Personalization at Amazon
- Mukesh has served in leadership roles in product management for over 15 years and has been working in the field for almost 25 years.
Co-founder of Astellent, a consulting firm in product design, development, and launch
- A leader in the product management field for almost 15 years, Hitesh Parashar has successfully conceptualized, built, and launched applications and business models for both consumers and enterprises, scaling to hundreds of millions of users and creating hundreds of millions of dollars in enterprise value.
Head of Product at Strategic Education, Inc. an education technology company
- Leigh Lawhon has served in UX/UI and graphic design roles for almost 25 years.
- Leigh has an extensive background in building SAAS and web-based solutions from the ground up, collaborating directly with clients to determine requirements, and developing concepts, budgets, and workflows.
From day one of the UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp, students will gain valuable insight into how to secure meaningful, lucrative employment as a product manager. Throughout the program, a career-minded curriculum combines with career coaching to support your best chance at success. You’ll receive guidance in:
- Growing your professional network
- Resume and LinkedIn profile optimization
- Interview and assessment prep
- Salary-negotiation workshops
- And much more!
You’ll also graduate from the program with a portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to solve real business problems for real companies.
Bootcamp graduates are highly sought after by some of the world’s leading companies.
UT Dallas Tech Bootcamps are powered by Fullstack Academy. The companies listed above have hired Fullstack Academy NYC graduates.
How the UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp Compares
|Live, Online Instruction|
Learn with Peers
|Cost Per Hour of Curriculum Content||Hours of Content||Career Coaching|
|UT Dallas Product Management Bootcamp||$40.30 per hour||300+ hours|
|Product Gym||> $500 per hour||12 hours|
|General Assembly||$98.75 per hour||40 hours|
|Product School||$139.97 per hour||30 hours|
Who Should Attend
The University of Texas at Dallas Product Management Bootcamp is designed for those looking to transition into the field or increase their knowledge base within it. There’s no experience required to apply, be accepted, or succeed in the bootcamp. Apply today and join others like you on the first steps to a life-changing career.
Ready to Start Learning?
Once you’re ready to start your product management journey, here are the steps you can expect in the admissions process.
- Fill out our online application form
- Take our nontechnical assessment
- No product management experience required
- Covers logical reasoning
- Sent to you immediately upon submission of application
- Receive an entrance decision